June Day Bee Meeting

     We had a great Day Bee meeting this morning hosted by Lynne in her beautiful home.  Lynne is a wonderful cook so we had delicious snacks. Lari sent step 9 of our mystery quilt and surprisingly I am ready for it.  Bev brought a stack of quilting magazines to share that many enjoyed.  Many ladies were working on some type of project.   Here are some photos of things they were working on.
Charlotte is making a baby quilt.  This is a really large size for her because she usually works in miniature.


Sandra was adding hand stitches to crazy quilt blocks.


Deb was finishing the binding or her strips and curves quilt. 


Joan showed the sample booklet of fabric swatches for which we are collecting samples to be sent to Zimbabwe.

1 comment:

Missy {GraceParfait} said...

Hi there! I hope it is okay to post here, I couldn't find contact information anywhere. I will be moving to Columbia from Maine at the end of June and I am looking for a guild. You all look like you have lots of fun! Thank you for any assistance you can give me. Missy graceparfaitcreations(at)yahoo(dot)com