December Schedule Slim

        We celebrated the holiday season a week early for the general meeting with a potluck brunch of holiday treats and gift exchange.  We enjoyed fellowship and some Show and Tell; however, most did not come to the side for photos of their projects.  I have given up trying to take photos while they are talking and moving so I only have 2 photos to share.   This is Clara's canning quilt.  Now I believe she is collecting candy fabric for another jar quilt.

This is my lone star quilt.  I really enjoyed the quilting of a free-formed feather filler I learned from Angela Walters.  You can check out her photo tutorial at www.quiltingismytherapy.com .

Comfort Quilts Sew Day or Quilt Mavens will not meet this month.

I hope you all enjoy a safe holiday and Merry Christmas! 



No comments: