December Show and Tell

December's show and tell started out with our doll makers, Sandra and Bev.

Judy shared her version of the block exchange the day bee has been working on.

Here's are two beautiful batik quilts from Bonnie and Jana.

Betty Jean has been busy with a patriotic quilt and some Christmas stockings.
 

Anita organized a mystery quilt as part of her time as program co-chair. Here is her completed quilt on the left as well as Ann on the right.

Marilyn seems to be in the holiday spirit, covering Valentine's Day and Christmas.

Sue has been busy again making comfort quilts. I wish I knew how many she has made so far.

You can always count on Elizabeth to bring in something wonderful.

I know these aren't the clearest pictures but I had to include them all so you can see how truly creative Zohra's coat really is. She never fails to amaze me.

 Thank you ladies for sharing all your creativity!

No comments: