May Program Part 2 -- Wilma's Trunk Show

This is Part 2 of the wonderful trunk show that Dee and Wilma presented for the general meeting. This time it's Wilma's turn and we'll see all the pieces that she shared with us at the meeting. I don't believe these are in chronological order but I will show them (more or less) in the order they were shown.

As you can see Wilma shares with Dee a love of color and she also loves to work with black and white fabrics. Her use of batiks I think is really wonderful. I'm getting very inspired as I post these photos.

Dee and Wilma also share a love of Karen Stone patterns.

Here are a couple examples of Wilma's beautiful beading.
Thanks again to both Dee and Wilma for sharing themselves and their quilts. It's fun to see how quilting friends differ in their work and also how they influence each other.
SaveSave

No comments: