QSC Challenge - Quilters Gone Wild

Karen Kirkland showed up at our general meeting today to display quilts from the QSC Challenge for 2016. The challenge was Quilters Gone Wild. It's always interesting to see how different artists interpret the theme and this challenge is no different. 

It was no surprise to find out that this one was Sandra's. The beautiful stitches gave it away and I had to get some close-ups of her wonderful work.

And of course, our resident paper piecer Lynne designed this one herself. I think that I'd like to go wild with her : )

This quilt is from Sandi Schadt. I really liked her use of batiks.

This one from Lillie Hucks just made me smile.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Such fun and creative quilts! I haven’t tried something like this for my quilting projects. You really did a great work by sharing these photos here. At some domestic event space Chicago I will also take part in an event so would love to try one with cocktail theme.