2017 Challenge Guidelines “Black, White and Plus!”
1. Not to exceed stated size. Size Lap size (not to exceed 60"x 72")
2. Must be a layered piece with Top, Back, and Batting
3. Quilt must be bound and quilted.
4. Quilt must contain Black and White, Plus one other color
A. Black on white, White on black fabrics are permissible
B. Black/white may include all of the tones including grey
C. Plus 1 is one other color, this may only contain this color and all of its tone and tints may be
used, may be tone on tone
D. Plus 1 may not have black or white or any other color in it no matter how slight to qualify as a Plus 1 fabric
5. Black/white do not have to be the predominant color.
All quilts to be displayed at the June 2017 picnic.
All quilts will be judged by the attendees and viewer’s choice will be awarded.
We hope that all of the guild members will participate.